Baking Camp: Fun in the Kitchen
Maria's Mom's offers baking workshops for kids ages 5-14. Each camp will include 10-12 participants. Bring your own group or join another! Details on current programs are as below:
To register, please sign and return the Bake Camp liability form. The form can be dropped off during store hours or left in the mailbox (on Locust Avenue curb) after hours.
Note that all camps are non-refundable. You may phone in your credit card information or pay in person during regular store hours. All payments must be made in full at the time of scheduling. Due to high demand, time slots will not be held unless they are paid in full.
Contact Maria's Mom's for additional information and pricing, or learn more about our baking programs.
Our summer camp series is winding down. Thank you for another GREAT summer, and we hope to see you next year!
See details below on our Sunday and after-school camps.
- Dates: Offered two Thursdays this fall - October 26; November 16
- Time: 4:00-6:00 pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Focus: teaching baking techniques from scratch.
- Cost: $45/per session
- Includes after-school snacks (All campers should bring a thermos or water bottle for hydration)
Sunday (Holiday Project) Camps
- Dates: October 29; December 3
- Time: 10:00 am-1:00 pm
- Duration: 3 hours
- Focus: holiday-themed projects from start to finish
- Cost: $99/per session
- Includes snack (All campers should bring a thermos or water bottle for hydration)
ADULT BAKE CAMP
Maria's Mom's also offers adult baking camps. Details on upcoming adult camps coming soon.
Contact Maria's Mom's for additional information.
"Little Baker" Private Baking Parties
Maria's Mom's offers a hands-on baking experience for children between the ages of 5 and 10. At Maria's Mom's, we promise to make your child's next birthday magical and memorable.
Contact Maria's Moms to book your personalized baking party today!
Did you Know?
We've transformed a historical home into an intimate and unique Italian bakery. Your child and guests will have access to our state-of-the-art kitchen and store front to do the following:
- Make & Bake Cookies - Children construct their own sugar cookies using various shaped cookie cutters and scoopers
- Eat a Treat - Homemade waffles & syrup are served along with a soft drink of the season
- Children Decorate Cookies - A variety of toppings are available (coconut, sprinkles, licorice, mini m&ms, icing, skittles, chocolate chips, etc.)
- Eat Dessert - Our signature cupcakes for dessert (choice of vanilla, lemon or chocolate)
- Private use of Maria's Mom's facilities for two hours
- Up to 10 birthday guests
- Set-up and clean-up
- 2 party hostesses
- Use of glass place settings for each guest
- Beautiful decorated room with linens & lights
- Homemade waffles and syrup
- Beverage of the season
- Maria's Mom's cupcake flavor of your choice (vanilla, lemon or chocolate) with whipped cream and sprinkles
Contact Maria's Moms for more information or to book your party.