Bake Camp: Fun in the Kitchen
Maria's Mom's offers baking workshops for kids ages 5-14. Each camp will include 10-12 participants. Bring your own group or join another! Details on current programs are as below:
To register, please sign and return the Bake Camp liability form. The form can be dropped off during store hours or left in the mailbox (on Locust Avenue curb) after hours.
Note that all camps are non-refundable. You may phone in your credit card information or pay in person during regular store hours. All payments must be made in full at the time of scheduling. Due to high demand, time slots will not be held unless they are paid in full.
Contact Maria's Mom's for additional information and pricing, or learn more about our baking programs.
Our summer camp series is winding down. Thank you for another GREAT summer, and we hope to see you next year!
See details below on our Sunday and after-school camps.
- Dates: Offered two Thursdays this fall - October 26; November 16
- Time: 4:00-6:00 pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Focus: teaching baking techniques from scratch.
- Cost: $45/per session
- Includes after-school snacks (All campers should bring a thermos or water bottle for hydration)
Sunday (Holiday Project) Camps
- Dates: October 29; December 3
- Time: 10:00 am-1:00 pm
- Duration: 3 hours
- Focus: holiday-themed projects from start to finish
- Cost: $99/per session
- Includes snack (All campers should bring a thermos or water bottle for hydration)
ADULT BAKE CAMP
Maria's Mom's also offers adult baking camps. Details on upcoming adult camps coming soon.
Contact Maria's Mom's for additional information.